Monday, March 26, 2007

Onyen Classic - Interview Questions

The Onyen finds the real answers!

What is your greatest weakness?
My inability to answer stupid, irrelevant questions.

Tell me about a team experience and what role did you play?
Well, this one time a friend and I met this girl in a bar and then…..Hold on
a second, this isn’t an appropriate story.

How would your study group members describe you?
Their description would probably be limited by the fact that they hardly
ever see me. However, I am sure the will employ the words, “Big Hairy
Gorilla” and several creative obscenities.

Walk me through your resume.
I would, but you would have to scrape your shoes off afterwards and the
smell will make you want to leave the room.

What does success mean to you?
Success means not having to get my ass out of bed to kiss yours.

Tell me about a time you overcame adversity.
I once defended a remote Inuit village from a band of ill-tempered snow seals using only a spatula and twenty yards of whale gut. The tribal elders elevated me to deity status and erected a mammoth bone monument in my honor.
Oh wait, what I really did was re-price Oreo’s.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Do I look like Miss Cleo?

No comments: