Monday, March 26, 2007

Val Out Drinks Herself


Last Friday night Val Z., was found in a neighbor’s apartment screaming challenges and obscenities into a mirror. The rant, obviously directed towards her own image, was apparently brought on by the fifteen glasses of wine she was purported to have consumed earlier in the evening. Her slurred rant included such choice phrases as, “Chug! Chug! Chug!”, “You want some more of this, Bitch?” and, of course, “Suck it.” When questioned later about the incident, Val indicated that she has an ongoing drinking competition with herself. “This is a fairly regular challenge I like to give myself. One day, I plan to out drink that person in the mirror. I know that with hard work and dedication, I can reach my goal.”

This episode is reminiscent of an incident last month when Mrs. Z. was charged with making 11 conversation stopping awkward comments during an MBA event. This shattered her previous record of making 3 inappropriate remarks to colleagues during a cocktail social one evening.

No comments: